At CMT Group we want to become the most desirable construction workplace. This means when you start with us, you’ll be welcomed with open arms. Our dedication to invest in skilled staff and bespoke machinery puts us above the rest when it comes to concrete, building and architectural safety solutions. We’re committed to constant improvement and creating an amazing workplace, inclusive of all people.
About the role:
- Ensure that all drainage is installed in accordance with industry best practices and specifications
- Address any issues identified during the process by problem solving and providing solutions
- Participate effectively in a team environment and communicate effectively
- Committed to health & safety standards & a strong work ethic
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with our clients and customers
- Ideally you will be an experienced Drainlayer or working towards becoming Certified
- Confident in all aspects of drainlaying
- Capable of effectively training and developing others
- Motivated to work in a small, highly functioning team
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing circumstances
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary, paid weekly
- Work for a company where strong values are at the core of their business
- Join an organisation on a journey of growth and the opportunity to play a big part in the next phase.
Please apply by sending through a CV and Cover Letter to Hetty Kirby at email@example.com
You must be legally able to work in NZ and pass a pre-employment medical, including a drug and alcohol test.