At CMT Group we want to become the most desirable construction workplace. This means when you start with us, you’ll be welcomed with open arms. Our dedication to invest in skilled staff and bespoke machinery puts us above the rest when it comes to concrete, building and architectural safety solutions. We’re committed to constant improvement and creating an amazing workplace, inclusive of all people.
CMT Group is seeking a highly motivated and driven Civil Site Manager, with proven site management experience.
As Civil Site Manager you will be experienced in overseeing the construction of projects from commencement until completion, as well as having the leadership skills for developing and motivating others. You will be a strong advocate for health and safety.
The ideal candidate will require a track record of delivering small to medium civil construction projects, and managing teams of field workers, ensuring roles and responsibilities of the team are clear and team work effectively towards a successful project delivery.
Are you ready to become a pivotal part of CMT Group?
Key responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for the staff on site to ensure the project is done correctly
- Works as part of a team carrying out tasks such as drain laying and construction works
- Operates machines onsite, as licensed to do so
- Undertake either Drainage, Roading, Earthworks or Construction works
What we are looking for:
- Experience in relevant plant operation in a civil construction or similar industry
- Supervision of staff
- Class 2 licence as a minimum (would be a nice to have)
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to work effectively under remote supervision
What is in it for you?
Competitive salary, paid weekly
Work for a company where strong values are at the core of their business
Join an organisation on a journey of growth and the opportunity to play a big part in the next phase
If you are interested in this position and think you would be a good fit, please apply with your most up-to-date CV and Cover Letter to Hetty Kirby at email@example.com
You will be required to undertake a Pre-employment medical assessment which includes Alcohol and Other Drugs testing. You must be able to work in NZ legally.