At CMT Group we want to become the most desirable construction workplace. This means when you start with us, you’ll be welcomed with open arms. Our business model means unlike others, we can handle all civil works, construction works and where required, aesthetic-architectural safety solutions to complete industry-leading projects. We’re committed to constant improvement and creating an amazing workplace, inclusive of all people.
CMT Group is seeking a highly motivated and driven Concrete Specialist and Paver, with proven experience in concrete placement, form working and paving, to help deliver on existing and upcoming projects.
As our Concrete Specialist and Paver, you will be responsible for carrying out our concrete construction as well as under taking a range of paving activities from surfacing roads and carparks to paving footpaths. You will be honest and reliable and keen assist with safe site setup, install form work and do the prep work for the concrete pour. You will be a strong advocate for health and safety, working with a cohesive team to deliver projects.
The ideal candidate will require a track record of experience of concrete and form work and well as Paving, you won’t mind working in the outdoors and keeping physically fit.
Are you ready to become a pivotal part of CMT Group?
Key responsibilities will include:
- Carries out the work set out by the project manager in a correct and efficient manner
- Works as part of a team carrying out tasks such as paver laying, general landscaping and construction works
- Concrete works such as footpaths, nibs, crossings, driveways and other general concrete work
- Form work such as boxing, de-boxing and prep work
- Paving works in all specified areas
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of concrete types and different ways of using them
- Knowledge of concrete setting times
- Knowledge of how to lay and finish concrete and operate the machines that are involved
- Basic carpentry skills
- Hard working and practical with a strong work ethic
What is in it for you?
Competitive salary, paid weekly
Work for a company where strong values are at the core of their business
Join an organisation on a journey of growth and the opportunity to play a big part in the next phase
If you are interested in this position and think you would be a good fit, please apply with your most up-to-date CV and Cover Letter to Hetty Kirby: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be able to work in NZ legally.