At CMT Group we want to become the most desirable construction workplace. This means when you start with us, you’ll be welcomed with open arms. We’re committed to constant improvement and creating an amazing workplace, inclusive of all people.
CMT Group is seeking a highly organised Labourer with excellent communication skills to work with our small team in across the Auckland region, to support the installation of Total Tactilez. Main duties include:
• Install product as per plans
• Maintaining quality control
• Maintain all plant
• Assist with warehouse responsibilities
• Travel will be required across all of Auckland and across the region on occasions
What we are looking for:
- A high level of professionalism
- A great communicator
- The ability to read labels, safety warnings and guidelines
- Punctual and reliable
What is in it for you?
Competitive salary, paid weekly
Work for a company where strong values are at the core of their business
Join an organisation on a journey of growth and the opportunity to play a big part in the next phase.
Please apply by sending through a CV and Cover Letter to Hetty Kirby at firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be legally able to work in NZ and pass a pre-employment medical, including a drug and alcohol test.